Monday, March 3, 2014

Remember.

Hello Family!!                                                   

Well.... I actually just wrote you a big good letter... Then the page for some weird reason couldn't load when I tried to send it, and it ended up disappearing I think... I really hope you got it! we didn't :(  But if not... I am so sorry! I will type as fast as I can and at least recap!

Things are well here! Less active members keep popping up and we are working hard with them! This week 28 people were there for sacrament meeting... of 313 members... So yep, we've got work to do! But we are seeing progress to return and that is really good!

Investigators are going well, we really need to focus better at finding new investigators. One big problem I have seen here is that people get married, then get separated with time. The divorce system here is really hard, it can take over a year and is expensive, so many people don’t get legally divorced and just leave. Then they start living with someone else. And when we teach the law of Chastity and invite them to get married and repent, it can take years and a fortune to work out, so yeah, Satan is working hard. But we work hard too and we are doing everything we can to help these people and be there for every step possible!

I had exchanges with Elder Inocente this week! It was so awesome to work with him once again, he is such an awesome missionary! He actually ends his mission at the end of this month! Crazy!

Well, I am sorry this is all I got time for! I love you all, I will do my best to write a lot more next week to make up for it! The church is true! Remember the theme the Stake Presidency here has put forth:
Remember.
Remember your covenants and that the church is true!

I love you all! Have a great week! 

Con amor y felicidad,
Elder Russell


No comments:

Post a Comment