Thursday, October 10, 2013

I Have Arrived!


With President and Sister Rowley and my new companion!


Hola mi familia!

I made it to Piura! Today has been great. This is currently Day 2 and I just got my new companion! He is from Guatemala and we will be serving in the southern most area of Piura! I'm super pumped! There is a lot of Spanish here, and so it's no English from here on out! Bueno, all is well! This is all so crazy, but it will be great!

I love you all, you'll hear from me Monday! The Presidente and his wife are Amazing and all the missionaries are here for a reason. You can tell God sent them here!

Well, I love you!
~ Elder Russell



1 comment:

  1. You look great!! I can't believe you're out of the CCM and ready to preach the gospel. How wonderful it is! Love you. . Darcy

    ReplyDelete