Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Short and Sweet :)



Hello family!                                              

I am so sorry I don't have much time to write today... the internet is quite slow here in Tambo Grande, and I had a lot to write to the president and also had to transfer photos to give to Elder Tamani this Wednesday when I see him in the district leader training meeting.

But Tambo Grande is awesome!! I feel pretty good about knowing the area so far and the people too. This week we totally rocked the numbers of visits to less actives. Now we just need to work on finding new investigators.

The branch leaders here are outstanding! I love them, the active ones are VERY active and work hard to invite others and serve in the missionary work. We received news this week that we need to start looking for land to build a chapel here!!! That is SO awesome, the casa capilla here is quite humble.

We also had a visit to Guaraguas, a town 40 minutes away to visit members, and WOW the drive there was one of the most beautiful ones I’ve ever experienced. You´ll have to look up the town and this area, its so beautiful.

I am so sorry I have so little time! My companion is awesome, all is well here in Tambo Grande! Other than the fact that this keyboard is sticky, the internet is slow and I have a LOT to write and do in so little time!!

I love you all!! I am thinking about you all the time!

Keep praying and reading your scriptures!!

Con amor,

Elder Collin Russell


No comments:

Post a Comment